(905) 274 7852 firstname.lastname@example.org
karate_mississauga_lorne park_karate_dojo_clarkson_oakville_training_fitness_children_exercise_adult karate_all ages_shotokan_karate_training_ karate ontario_okuyama_nationals_tournament_karate
Karate-Do Shotokan (Mississauga) will continue this exciting program: Summer Camp for Juniors in 2013!
Karate-Do training benefits for juniors
- Diligent training in technique and spirit of Karate-Do enables young individuals to develop a healthy body that induces proper mental vigor and determination
- Forms a strong character through disciplined adherence to general human values: honesty, justice, patience and perseverance
- Strengthens individual respect for the human environment and enhancing tolerance for others
- Individual safety of the skillful karate-ka is positively emphasized
- Reduces incidence of bullying and violent behavior in everyday life
- Develops friendship through fun and games
Monday-Friday 9:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Vist this page in early June 2013 for program details!
Register now: spaces are limited to only 12 children! Sensei is personally instructing and guiding all classes and sessions!
If you require more information about Junior Summer Camp
Sensei Dragan Kljenak at:
905 274 7852